How to Share Screen with Zoom on iPad
- Open the Zoom app on your iPad.
- Sign in to your Zoom account.
- Once you’ve signed into your Zoom account, select “New Meeting” in the main menu.
- Toggle “Use Personal Meeting ID” to enable it and then tap “Start a Meeting”.
- This will launch your iPad camera and start the Zoom meeting. In order to share your screen, tap on “Share Content” located at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap on “Screen” which is the first option, as shown below.
7. Make sure “Zoom” is selected and tap on “Start Broadcast” to start sharing your device’s screen. If preferred, you can also turn the microphone on/off using the toggle right below this menu.
Still not working?
If screen share is not working on your Mac, make sure that you have enabled Zoom to access your screen. Since macOS 10.15 Catalina version, you have to explicitly allow Zoom to access your screen for screen recording. You can do this in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Screen Recording. Check the option for.
If you still have difficulty or cannot screen share using your iPad, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Zoom app.