AirPlay using your Apple Device
If you have an Apple TV in your room, you can show whatever’s on your iPad or MacBook using AirPlay.
Using your Macbook:
To mirror the MacBook screen on the display connected to your Apple TV, make sure your MacBook Air or iPad is on the student WiFi network. Then click on the AirPlay icon in the upper right hand corner and select your Apple TV.
Using your iPad:
- Ensure your iPad is on the student WiFi network.
- Open the Control Center by swiping down from the upper right hand corner of your iPad.
- Tap Screen Mirroring.
- All devices available for AirPlay appear in this menu.
- Tap the name of the device you want to connect to your iPad.
- A code will appear on the display connected to your Apple TV. Type this code on your iPad.
- To turn off AirPlay, go to the Control Center, tap Screen Mirroring, then tap Stop Mirroring.