If the Classroom app is not working as expected, the teacher and students who are off-line should do the following:
- Go to the Settings app and ensure Bluetooth is turned on.
- In Settings, go to General and About and ensure the name is correct and students are signed into their federated Apple IDs (Worcester email).
- In Settings, go to General and Software Update and install any updates.
- Sign out of i-Cloud and sign back in.
- If students are signed into their Apple ID and are still offline, have the students log out of iCloud and back in.
- Restart the iPad.
- Ensure both teacher and students are signed into the same wifi network.
If the Classroom app still does not work, please submit a help desk ticket and include the serial number of your iPad. iPad Serial Number - Where do I find it?