If the Classroom app is not working as expected, the teacher and students who are off-line should do the following:
On student’s device:
- Turn Bluetooth off and back on
- Go into Settings > Click student’s name in the top left corner (if it says sign in to icloud, then have student sign in with 365/schoology credentials). Ensure the name is correct and students are signed into their federated Apple IDs (Worcester email).
- In Settings, go to General and Software Update and install any updates
- Click NAME & EMAIL
- If APPLE ID VERIFICATION window opens (see below) Click SETTINGS. If students are signed into their Apple ID and are still offline, have the students log out of iCloud and back in.
- Enter iCloud/Schoology Credentials.
- Restart the iPad.
- Ensure both teacher and students are signed into the same wifi network.
Repeat the same steps on Teacher’s device if there is still a problem.
If the Classroom app still does not work, please submit a help desk ticket and include the serial number of your iPad. iPad Serial Number - Where do I find it?
Please sign in to leave a comment.